Wednesday, August 21, 2013

    I'm going to do it. I'm going to start doing what I have been wanting to do for a very long time and didn't have the courage to do. I am going to have a blog. Strange even to think of such a thing. I have never been great with technology and I don't plan to be anytime soon, but I love to write.
    Here I will write about our lives. Our wild, crazy, beautiful lives. My thoughts. My wild, crazy, sometimes out there thoughts. Our adventures. You probably guessed it... our wild adventures through the journey of life. Sometimes things slow down and there is nothing new going on. In those moments I seem to have the strangest ideas and thoughts. My mind does not like being bored. I hate drama, but love activity.
    I try to find the beauty in life all around me, even in the biggest messes. I'm still learning how. I am learning a lot of things. How to be patient, to be kind, to apply the wisdom I have already gained and to be gracious when being taught something new.
    We recently bought a fixer upper to be able to save money for a house later down the road. That, my friends, has been an adventure. With two children anything you try to do is an adventure. I'm learning that as well. We home school those two children. I have to say here that I truly admire women that have more than two, home school, and still have some of their marbles. I think someone poked a hole in the bottom of my bag. ;-) I wouldn't have it any other way. They drive me nuts and some days are so hard I don't know whether to laugh or cry, but the rewards are many and I can see them daily. As if I didn't already have enough crazy in my life, we decided to adopt a shelter dog. Today makes the third day home for her and she finally ate a little. I'm beginning to think it has had nothing to do with her adjusting and everything to do with things I will find are missing later.
    We all learn new things, we all go through trials and think that we are the only ones. Sometimes it helps to know that someone out there is learning right along with you. That they are praying right along with you, weeping or shouting for joy. I hope this becomes a place to share this journey.


Be Blessed!

Maygan

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It's only a start and I have a lot to learn, but I'm going to have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete